Benjamin's (B's) Admin application That I Have Filled Out.

Discussion in 'Accepted Admin Applications' started by Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

State and Country (not city): You can find me in the United States, man.

Primary Language: I speak English, perfectly.

Favorite Pizza Topping: That's a tough one, I would have to say sausage along with a hint of pineapple, with some pepperoni sprinkled on a little, hue.

Servers: Of all the servers I play the #3 Jailbreak since it seems to be the most populated, along with #2 or #1 if freekillers are present killing us REDs for the joy of it... Hurtful. But, I play Deathrun on the side when I feel fed up with jailbreak's broken-ness. (TL;DR JailBreak 1-4, Deathrun slightly.)

HLStatsX: JAILBREAK: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=17123

Time Zone: PST; (Pacific) Available; 8AM - 10PM since my hours are basically free this year. On weekends my hours extend from 8AM - 12AM, since I have no life, haha.

Admin Experience: Yes, I played an the status of "ADMIN" on the "Luigi's Hangout Server [CTM]," before it was closed down due to the owner's life problems. I apologize if anyone cries reading this...

Additional Information: Hmm, that's a thinker. I love to have my time invested in playing Team Fortress 2 or a game of Dark Souls 2 on the side. I mainly main Warden on JB' #3, since micless blue's force me too, and I have to say I'm pretty darn fierce at it, hue hue. I refrain from having good rounds due to freekillers killing the REDs even when orders are listened too, and the toggle beacon forcing prisoners to rebel since it's a "I killed too many REDs, so kill me." Therefore, I lose track of my game and is forced to keep shouting at the prisoners while I get charged by a; WILD DEMOKNIGHT. But, since the ages seem to have been from 8-12 recently, I feel like there has to be a adult figure to watch this roleplay, play right... Does that make any sense in anyway, haha? I apologize if I offend kids with this viral response.

Name the Director of the Admin: ... We're kidding right? HYRO is the man in-charge.

Support: Edward Elfric, InsaneDweller, ⁢⁢, Richiecrown, TheWILLAffect, MR SEXY MEDIC, Alexander, DJ Rattlehead - If I forget to add you, I'm sorry...
    Thank you all for your time on this application, hehe...

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
  2. Edward Elric
    Amused

Edward Elric Active Member Former Staff

Yes I think B (aka Blank) is fit to be a staff, Hes a nice freind and hes a good warden. So I gave him full support.
    The onlything is he wont let me shred :p.

• Little Pedo Little Pedo x 1
  3. Glare Of Otaku

Glare Of Otaku One Poster

Yes i think this guy should be a apart of a staff because he is a nice person easy to get along with not a little bitch that is annoying he is would make a nice staff and is a great warden and not a dick he would make a great staff member.

4. Richiecrown
    Cynical

Richiecrown One Poster

I Think {BLANK} Should Be Apart Of A Staff Because he have so many Things that no body can do he really follow Rules and making people go Crazy XD He Would Make a Best Staff Member.

5. Alexander 2

Alexander 2 One Poster

I think Benjamin and his evil alter ego (Brandon) should be an Admin because he's a good admun and he has super l33t jailing tactics, for sure.
    And he's also a total faggot.
    Jk ily bb.

• Like Like x 1
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  6. MR SEXY MEDIC

MR SEXY MEDIC One Poster

Brandons a great player of jailbreak in both prisoner and warden. hes a great guy, respects rules never kills without a reason (and if he does accidentally he rights the wrong) and he is a nice guy who isn't an annoying squeaker for these reasons and a few others hed make possibly the best admin for your servers.

7. TheWillAffect
    Gloomy

TheWillAffect Well-Known Member Former Staff

I think... I think I think I think. That I support.
    Don't make me regret it... Or I'll have to kill you and your family.
    Thank you,
    From WillCorp

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. InsaneDweller

InsaneDweller One Poster

You're kidding right? Sure this man maybe a great warden, but he needs to become a admin to be a great admin. Full support, please make it happen!

9. John Ealliout
    Stressed

John Ealliout Can't Stop

He told me to leave something here, so here is a pumpkin:
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
    ░░░░░░░░█████████████████████
    ░░░░░███████████████████████████
    ░░░███████████████░███████████████
    ░██████████░██████░██████░█████████
    ░█████████░░░█████░█████░░░█████████
    █████████░░░░░████░████░░░░░████████
    ████████░░░░░░░███░███░░░░░░░████████
    ██████████████████░██████████████████
    █████████████████░░░█████████████████
    ████████░░░████████████████░░████████
    ░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
    ░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
    ░░░██████████████████████████████
    ░░░░███████████████████████████

Also, you have my support. You would make an excellent admin!

10. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Wow... Honestly, I am very happy to see how many people actually showed up to show support. Thanks so much guys :).

11. This guys would get great admin if u accept u wont be making a mistake;)

12. Mr.Valentine#Vallie
    Cold

Mr.Valentine#Vallie Can't Stop

I think he would make a good admin you should accept because he is a really friendly and amazing person he wont let u down :)

13. BEAR
    Veggedout

BEAR Can't Stop

support because its noname :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

LMFAO, noname stuck pretty well, huh? Haha, thanks you three for the continuing support, really can't show how much I appreciate this! :)

15. ☾Smile Dog☾

☾Smile Dog☾ Member Former Staff

Support, he'd be a great addition to the staff. He's already a great warden and a friendly dude, so why not have him in the staff as well.

16. Nyankitehn
    Cheeky

Nyankitehn Well-Known Member Former Staff

I do indeed support, if I do say so myself.
    Yes, yes, Benjamin would make quite the admin, yes indeed.
    Quite.

17. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Haha! Even staff support, thanks so much. I really do appropriate the surprises that keep coming up, thanks so much again! :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. InsaneDweller

InsaneDweller One Poster

Oh getting reviewed? Grats man hope the support was worth it you deserve it all

19. 鬼0ni鬼
    Gagging

鬼0ni鬼 Well-Known Member

He stole my #1 rank in hlstats -support

ijk +support he's amazing

20. Dr. Regenald
    Mischievious

Dr. Regenald Active Member

Not gonna say support, you already seem to have that in the bag. Keep up the good wardening.

21. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

• Little Pedo Little Pedo x 1
  22. Dr. Regenald
    Mischievious

Is it really support? Or is it something more than that....?

23. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Ohh... Oh! Hehe, that's quite clever, Regi-senpai. Haha, all jokes aside thanks alot, bud.

24. wing
    Dreaming

wing Administrator Staff Member Owner

Approved all jailbreak servers.

• Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  25. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Thank you very much, wing. 'And thank you everyone who has supported me in this amazing chance, I really appreciate it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  26. TheWillAffect
    Gloomy

TheWillAffect Well-Known Member Former Staff

You may be an admin now.. but im still a better will then you. : P

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Dr. Regenald
    Mischievious

Obviously I am the best Will there is on this earth. :cool:

28. BEAR
    Veggedout

BEAR Can't Stop

congrats on admin :DDDD

29. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Oh, sorry for the late reply. Thanks, so much for the support, buds. :)

Live Thread addon by sonnb