ben 2 JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ben 2, Jan 28, 2018.

1. ben 2
    Zorro

ben 2 Active Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): What Should My Name Be?

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=41079

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: CST

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 96, I believe I actually have more, though

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Qmine

Other: I am only 12, yet, I know the rules well, and spent all my time playing over the last summer, which I plan to do again this year. I also asked Nightly to vouch, but he has yet to answer. edit: I also want to say that currently I call an admin whenever I find players breaking rules, or I tell them to stop if I do not have a mod/admin from my friend's list online. I could solve this issue using mod powers. I would really try to ensure that the rules, which have been written by people such as J-Triggs on their own time are respected.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 8
  2. ben 2
    Zorro

ben 2 Active Member

May I ask why people downvoted me? I want to know where I can improve.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Look, my g.

Although age exceptions have been made in the past, and you seem pretty good as a dude, 12 is a stretch, and I still have yet to see you play in game on top of that.

Message me on Steam, ASAP.

Cheers.

4. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

ben why.png
    It's not good to lie about your actual age on your account, but at least you clarified this on your mod app. There still is an option to change it so people can't see your age, and I understand that you left it as is since you aren't able to directly edit your age so I won't be an ass about that. I wouldn't judge because of your age, but you've shown in the past that maturity isn't your strong suit in situations.
    ben no.png
    I understand people can change but I was left with a general sense that you weren't mature since you decided to down vote Dark's mod app over a running gag, and make a joke on a thread when someone was generally asking for help. While this may be the case people still change nonetheless and you do have the time on the servers, and it would be harsh if I judged you for past actions months ago instead of looking at how those months have changed you.
    -Potential
    [EDIT 2/4/18]: Changed rating to -Downvote for reasons.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Starlight
    Inspired

Starlight Well-Known Member

I know we have had age exceptions like qmine and biddy but, I don't think you are gonna make it as an exception this is just my opinion. Now you have had a shaky past but so have others and I can't judge for that because of my history. You are a prominent member but you lack a certain bit of responsibility that sometimes comes with age and maturity which is a main factor why I vote the way I am. I have to say

- support

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I’m gonna downvote this application because of reasons:
    1) being 12 is kinda bad and very young to apply for mod (due to kids abusing allot of their powers of that age, trust me I was In a gmod server once and he was or “sounded” like a kid but decided to abuse powers)
    2) lying to your age isn’t acceptable my friend plus most people would “not trust you “ like me not trusting you because you said your 12 but put 17 in your profile, that’s not smart my friend.

-support

Live Thread addon by sonnb