BatSpy JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by BatSpy, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BatSpy

BatSpy Well-Known Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): BatSpy

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats:

Are you older than 16: No

What time zone are you in?: Pacific

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 43 hours

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #2

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: Doc Holidays Punch

Other: I am 15, but I feel fit for this position. I have played on this JB for probably months. This is the only server I play when I come on TF2. It never gets tired.

The problem is, whenever someone freekills, or screws up on Blus, I can't do anything about it other than call a moderator. Usually when I do the moderator I call is either sleeping or in the middle of an important match. I'm on Jailbreak #2 often, from 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm PST, then say 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm PST every weekday. School doesn't get in the way of this schedule too much.

I love this server, and I want to preserve the fact that it's an enjoyable, fun jailbreak server that never gets old.

Even the moderators on this server are fun and whenever they join the server, they are welcomed, and people are happy to see them. I am striving to be one of those moderators. My friend and current moderator, Doc Holidays Punch, is always welcomed when he joins the Jailbreak servers. People are happy to see him.

I know most of the staff, they know or recognize me. I don't ever get guardbanned, and I am cooperative whenever a moderator or an administrator calls me out.

I only have like 43 something hours in the server, but I feel like I know Jailbreak inside and out. I spent the past week studying the rules to strengthen my chance of becoming moderator.

I hope I can make a dent in the community by helping people learn and play this very fun gamemode.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    • Potential Potential x 4
    • Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 3
  2. BatSpy

BatSpy Well-Known Member

For some reason the apostrophes are replaced by '''
  3. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Your stats link is broken I'm gonna look it up manually right now. But please change it for convenience to others

but I'm gonna be honest with you. You're a real good guy and all but I don't think you are cut out to be staff or if you are nothing really stands out about you.

You have the hours on this server but it's at a very minimum. and you know the rules well, you love idleserver but it's not really enough.

Again another moderator application of someone who is underaged but that doesn't really matter since from what I've seen you are mature.

Thing is I don't see you on to frequently. I'm sure you make about 1 or 2 stops a day so it's rare for people to see you. This would make me feel that your schedule would conflict with your dutys. (and by the way you didn't put in your schedule) You only have punch rooting for you from what I saw. and though punch is a great moderator and a great guy, 1 person isn't really enough in my opinion,

I don't know how to really explain it but you just don't seem right for it.

I hope this doesn't effect our in game relationship
  4. festive cardboard

festive cardboard Well-Known Member Former Staff

Hey mate. You're a really nice guy and I'm glad to see you're looking to give back to the community, but the age minimum appears to be pretty strict. If you're close to 16 and you're mature and I see you take warden more often, I'll definitely consider giving you my support. Good luck.
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. BatSpy

BatSpy Well-Known Member

I understand what you are saying. I will do my best to be on a whole ton more. I haven't seen you much on server 2, do you play there?

Also, my schedule is around 3:00 PM PST to 10:00 PM PST on the weekdays, and 12:00 PM PST to around 12:00 AM PST. I will tend to take breaks in between, I don't sit on the computer all day.

I also understand what you mean by me not seeming right for it. After submitting, I had a feeling that I tried this too early.

If I could have, I would've made a whole essay on the 'Other' section, but I felt it would have been better to answer people's questions and comments, just like I'm doing now.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  6. BatSpy

BatSpy Well-Known Member

I have just fixed that.
  7. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I don't think you will get moderator right now, but there aren't too many things bad to point out about you I hope you understand this. I also do play a lot on server 2 and have recently for about the past 3 months. Before then I usually played on server 1. Thank you for being so mature about somebody downvoting your application and I believe that either more people can and will support you in the later future.

Thanks again for being mature about this.

Best of luck to you
    -Captain Meliodas
  8. BatSpy

BatSpy Well-Known Member

I understand, I also am beginning to think I won't get moderator.
  9. Valias

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

patience is all you need, saying that might have a greater chance of you not getting mod
    We all know 16 is the minimum age, but idk how many months you will be 16
    If you get denied, its okay, there is always a re-apply
    Dont rage if you get declined, Chances are they might not vouch for you
    Be active, and meet new players (Get more experience, thats how i managed to get mod)
    When you apply, Don't ask the players (your friends, and including admins/mods/owners) to vouch for you, you might get laughed at.

*There is also why i rate your application to potental, its because i never seen you before and or i did see you before but i never had experience with you before, if i see you or if ya do good/bad i will change my rating
    Good luck!
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  10. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Aye, man. Sorry gotta down-vote for the support. The age is the only thing bringing down with this, just past experience that went a tad bit in this same direction.

If you were to past the age of 16 with a tad bit more hours on the server with regulars, I would be more than happy to give you support upon this matter.
  11. BatSpy

BatSpy Well-Known Member

I feel as I have been impatient and have posted this application too early. I don't want to become moderator anymore. I'll apply in 2 months or so, when I have more experience and maturity. Thank you for all your support.

No hard feelings to any of you :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Rosenbaum
    Beer Lover

Rosenbaum Bootlegged Disney Character Former Staff

I'm denying this application because you do not meet the age requirement and you have no support. If you continue playing on the servers and act there as you have here, there is no doubt in my mind that you will be able to reapply in a few months and be welcomed by the entire community with open arms.
    • Agree Agree x 1
Live Thread addon by sonnb
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.