admin aplication

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by riolugaming, Oct 7, 2016.

1. riolugaming
    Meh

riolugaming Member

Age: i am going to have to be honest it says i am 21 but reall y 13

State and Country (not city):Texas, Temple

Primary Language:English

Favorite Pizza Topping: anything with meat

Servers: i will only play on jailbreak mostly because i found it really fun

HLStatsX: http://idleserver.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=search

Time Zone: central

Admin Experience: The only real admin experience i have is when there are other admins on the sever and i love it when they are on the server everything goes right and i would like to play the game it was meant to be played

Additional Information: I play Tf2 quite a bit and you will see me play jail break when i am getting ready to go to bet just to think about it. it must sound weird but the servers are fun and i have a lot of free time.

Name the Director of the Admin: Wing, Princess. That's all i can name off the top of my head

Support: If you talk to Samurai Ghost on my friends list he plays jailbreak too and he is the one you showed me it.

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 11
  2. Samara
    Veggedout

Samara Well-Known Member Former Staff

I am sorry, but you must be 18 to be Admin, that and you did not get the Director of Admin correct, it's Hyro. What Server of Idleserver Jailbreak do you play most? I am sorry to say this, but your chances of getting Admin is slim. Before applying again I would suggest waiting until you're older around 16 to become a moderator first. Thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Little Pedo Little Pedo x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. riolugaming
    Meh

riolugaming Member

i am already a moderator i think

• Seriously x 5
    • Cheers to you good sir x 1
    • LOL x 1
    • This is amazing x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  4. Samara
    Veggedout

I know for a fact you are not moderator here 1) because it'd say "jailbreak mod" near your name and you don't have that and 2) you would know who thdirector of admin is.
    You may be thinking of another server.

5. riolugaming
    Meh

riolugaming Member

well thx for that but i think i still have a chance because everthing on that is true.

• Seriously Seriously x 5
  6. Samara
    Veggedout

I don't think you read the admin application fourm corrrectly, it specifically says
    Age: We are looking for adult admin plain and simple. 18 years+ Exceptions have been made but seldom.

You are 5 years younger then the age they want, I'm not trying to say you won't get it, I'm just trying to tell you that you must be 18 at least apply for moderator because right now you're just too young, I'm sorry.

• Little Pedo Little Pedo x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. riolugaming
    Meh

riolugaming Member

i know but i am taking the chance

• Seriously Seriously x 2
  8. metr0
    Amused

metr0 Well-Known Member Former Staff

You say you speak English, but yet you don't understand that Samara is telling you that you're too young to apply. Also being around admins is not admin experience, you need to be an actual admin that can do commands and other things not just watch them. I don't want to be an asshole or anything but I can guarantee you that you will not get admin. Although you will probably respond saying, "I'm still taking a chance."

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  9. riolugaming
    Meh

riolugaming Member

well i can say that i do get what she is saying, but they said i have a very slim chance of getting in with my age and i have been an admin for not a long period of time but i forget where

• Seriously Seriously x 2
  10. TheCyanidePanda
    Holy Shit

TheCyanidePanda A E S T H E T I C S Former Staff

You actually have no chance of becoming an admin. One being you aren't even a Moderator, you arent 18 and we have a strict age limit for being an Admin, and you show no mature qualities for being an Administrator, I suggest you just remove this thread entirely and wait 5 years before even applying.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

-Support
    There is problems with this application and I think you noticed this already hut the tips when I was mod/admin:
    -First of all, gotta be 16 to apply for mod, your 13 and your to young to apply for mod.
    The link for the stats is a search, you need to find your name then copy and paste the link in the application.
    -to apply for admin you need to be 18+ and you need to have some mod experience in order to be a admin -- wing princess and j triggs is incorrect, you need to find the real director (hyro is the correct answer)
    I am pretty sure your to young to apply and you need to wait, when your 16, try to apply for mod.

12. link_link_link
    Amused

link_link_link Well-Known Member Former Staff

Someone pleas correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't the age acceptations ONLY when a mod has shows good responsibility and contributes to the whole of idle? And are only one or two years off of applying?

13. Dark
    Bored

Dark Well-Known Member MineCraft Admin JailBreak Mod

Its Hyro.

14. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

No...just no...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. RedTF2
    Dr Pepper Addict

RedTF2 Best Henchman Staff Member JailBreak Admin

I don't mean to be rude or anything. This admin application is dead. No need to reply to it as the applicant had not logged on since December of 2016.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    • Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 1
  16. snipur
    Approved

snipur Overwatch Addict

Don't mean to rain on your parade but this topic has already been resolved and the player has stopped replying since he understood he couldn't get admin.

As well as how this "admin application" is a month old and most likely the player isn't planning on going for moderator anymore knowing all the criticism he's gotten when he applied.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

Jeez, why do people comment on it then? It popped up on the recents...
    (Now my comments sound stupid.)

18. luisre1216
    Anime Lover

luisre1216 Well-Known Member

I was about to comment but then I saw your comment and I was about to go and say this and that and look dumb.

Live Thread addon by sonnb