Completed/Reviewed Admin Abuse

Discussion in 'JailBreak Reports' started by UnoriginalName, Jul 6, 2015.

1. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

UnoriginalName Well-Known Member

I KNOW THERE IS A REPORT SECTION, FOR SOME REASON I HAVE NO PRIVILEGES TO POST ANYTHING THERE.

I believe the moderator cobra (based on the fact that all other mods/admins said they didn't do anything) gagged me for putting two links to favorable responses to the re-enabling of shields from the idleserver forums with no warning. Yes, I was complaining a bit, but for a reason. He told me to come here if I want change so I will. If anyone wants proof that I was gagged.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, it says that I, my username at the moment Robin Williams (don't ask why) has received a gag. Above Valias is typing something so no he didn't do anything. The chat is the key to this happening. "votes, wink wink" Here is the link I posted https://idleserver.com/threads/rebellion-bliss-guard-nerfs-and-prisoner-buffs.1246/ Shield votes were highly favorable there. No, don't give me the reds can use shields bs, if they can't charge then they aren't serving the purpose people wanted at the time. With the combination of the link describing the last line and the confirmation that there was a gag, this proves that I was gagged for my critique for no prior warning, since cobra had never typed back from my last message.

In the end, all I was doing was complaining about something. I didn't cry freekill (though I initially did, but I stopped before it was an issue and whether it was freekill or not is something I'm unsure of, I even tried explaining myself, so it's not spam) and I never really spammed a link. Everything I said was different. Teach your moderators how to be mods or shit like this will make people quit this server thanks to idiotic staff. If speaking against server policies is enough to get gagged, then I'm just going to blacklist this server for good. A year ago this server was consistently above 2o players, even the high 20s and a rare 32. Now its under 15 most of the time.

Oh yeah, what do you think of the proof :D

2. Kuno-Kun
    Scared

Kuno-Kun Member

All you show is you getting gaged how would we know what u got gaged for

3. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

The reason for getting gagged was not for spam, it was for intelligently defending myself. How is that not abuse? Explain.

4. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

If you're going to ride that no proof bs I'll just get word from people that were on the server.

5. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

MouthyCobra525 Well-Known Member Former Staff

6. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

More of me (True I didn't do anything) But unoriginal I am going to agree with you because the reasons on people going to say "I didn't do anything and there's not enough and such (yes been there done that)" but there's a reason why and I think he told me and I positive I read the chat logs.
    * Mouthy told me that you been disrespectful on Mouthy and maybe Ben??? But I think I don't believe that for reasons
    $ He sent me chat logs about what you said and I read the chat logs from your idleserver profile and lets be honest I don't know who to believe
    * once I came in the server I was just saying random stuff that I played earlier with angry hobo and Edward.
    * I was kinda lost on why Mouthy gagged unoriginal but I was guessing it was a misclick or a test bind (witch I do it for quick and fast instead of typing it in)
    * yes I seen the links that unoriginal sent but I didn't open it because I was to lazy.
    unoriginal and mouthy I cannot tell witch side I should choose because there's 2 parts of the evidence and I don't want to have people fussing and such
    *Unoriginal I cannot see the evidence (Screenshots) for some reason. Can you upload them?
    -Valias

7. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

Starts on page two, and spills over to page one, It's against the rules to be disrespectful, and being disrespectful is grounds for being gagged.

8. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Aw, boohoo! Do you want a tissue? If you're going to gag someone over me criticizing you than I lack hope. Why does that thread about staff input exist? To give compliments over every little thing? I wasn't disrespecting you, I was disrespecting that you claimed that I should go do something rather than complain, despite people having tried in the past. If anything giving my chat log only shows that I never once spammed. Me responding to what you say isn't disrespect. If I don't say whats wrong with the server this server isn't going to change.

9. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

http://i.imgur.com/hYATTFW.png Its just me getting gagged and the last thing I say. Not really anything since Cobra decided to put up the chat logs for everyone to see :3

10. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

404 Not found when I opened the page.

11. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Hey cobra, ask a random on this server if they know what it takes to get gagged, I'm curious to see what they say. Is the I'm going to kill myself like the real Robin Williams "disrespectful?" If I think you're explanation for it being bait is weak, then I am going to emphasize that. If you can't give me one god damn warning the whole time than you are part of the problem. At least when Valias gagged me a while ago I was actually spamming freekill a tad bit too long, but this is just nothing. If it's me mentioning the phlog pyro then I don't see the issue there either. Though maybe I was a bit aggressive with it, the point remains the same. All crits = phlog useless. To take everything I say seriously is just, UGH. If everything I said was from the bottom of my heart, then Benjamin would of muted me ages ago.

12. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

This thread seems to be more about the rules and demo shields than about admin abuse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

14. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Not really, that was an explanation of the events that Cobra gagged me for. I would love to turn it into that but that's not what this is.

15. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

You've been on this server for decent amount of time, so you'd know the rules, and don't need a warning, especially after repeated disrespect.

16. R3CCCRUNCH
    Mellow

R3CCCRUNCH Harem King Former Staff

why is it that you and only you always get butthurt when u get gagged or muted.
    mouthy has shown evidence that you disrespected him and the server you also disrespected wing after looking at your chat records.

17. Valias
    Spaced

Yes at this time I was still typing or using mic and that time and it was confusing to users and u know already but it was really mouthy because mods and admins can see who is using the commands like I said idk why mouthy would do that without a reason and like I said I am not on anyones side due to late joining in the server

18. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

You have yet to explain why it was "disrespectful" and why you can't give a warning. Earlier in the staff input I put you never seem to restate the rules to people, secondly I don't go on much anymore. To assume that is favoritism, another thing that you have admitted to, making your claims of disrespect even worse. Just say you were quick to gag without a warning and we'll call it a day. :3 Oh wait, you probably think your dick is the size of the Statue of Liberty and you would refuse to admit a possible mistake you made. My mistake was that last sentence right there, that is a disrespectful statement! But you, by god you wouldn't even mention what I said you did wrong. You keep on saying that I was disrespectful without saying WHAT IS DISRESPECTFUL. Even if it is "disrespectful" it is subjective. If you tell me, "Ey someguy, you're being an asshole to the server, why don't ya fuckin stop!" See, that's simple! That's me explaining myself. If you actually read this then say ;32;3;23.

19. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

You weren't on at the time and Cobra didn't put up his empty chat log, expect me to be quiet since I'm going to play a game right now. Explain your point or its irrelevant.

20. Kuno-Kun
    Scared

Kuno-Kun Member

Ok i want to see the prove that mouthy just randomly gaged you not just a screenshot of your name getting gagged

21. Valias
    Spaced

Actually he typed it in gagging unoriginal but it was the time on why did he

22. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

You want to see what's disrespectful, here it is:
    Yes wing's server that no one goes on except regulars.
    yeah like all the people that demanded no crits on blu. where did that go. People have tried. Wing does the opposite. this server is just hopeless. AND IT CAUSED ALL THE REGULARS TO LEAVE.
    you're the one who is a mod that does the opposite of what people ask for.

23. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

If something THAT HAPPENED is disrespectful, than you are a sad little man. If that is what happened, then tell me what is? Oh wait, you wouldn't know, now would you? If the shit I'm talking happened, than it's real. If I said Wing is a prostitute that is disrespectful. I said that people are leaving his servers and no one listens to him. That is what happened. And the point that you never gave a warning still remains.

24. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Did you fucking read everything I put? Did you just look at the picture? Did you see what Valias said about it BEING RANDOM. IN THE SCREENSHOT, THERE IS NO PRIOR WARNING EITHER. I can imagine this is your mind: HUR HUR YO SOY LOVER OF 'LL ADM1NS HE DO NOTHINA WRONGA WIHAHDIWAHDSHURHURHRUW ADWBDAUWDUADWJABDIOAWDIAJDPADSJKBAFWBAOFHAIOFHNWA"- Kuno-Kun Please don't get offended ;) I'm having a hell of a time seeing people in denial. No warning is random. It is IMPOSSIBLE for the gag to not have been random.
    Of course, you never even read this.

25. Andy GM
    Dr Pepper Addict

Andy GM Active Member

Two things, one he should have warned you, two bragging about your evidence is stupid, but agreed abuse but not punishable by removal of moderator status

26. Andy GM
    Dr Pepper Addict

Andy GM Active Member

Just read this threads arguement, and i agree with them, you directly insulted wing, the owner of the server, that screwed up, if you don't like the staff. Leave..

27. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Directly insulted? What's a direct insult? Saying he doesn't listen to people? LMAO You people get ticked over everything. If I wanted to insult him I would call him an insult like asshat, yet I'm not because I have no idea of what kind of guy he is; I just know he hasn't listened in the past and I'm just restating that. I'm sure you guys are all more ticked off than wing would be ;) Respect is earned, not handed out on a golden platter. If I can't respect the easy someone handles their job, that doesn't mean I'll go quiet about it. I'll respect the man as words over the internet may not show who he is, but I can't not point out the mistakes that have been made. It's like saying you can't disrespect the President. People have to criticize him if he does something stupid, not fucking shut them up. ;)

28. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

When I said easy I mean way, phone typing is strange.

29. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

I'm not trying to get him off mod, it's called teaching him towarn people before some shit happens. One time no one went warden and the doors opened and he a blue, didn't force warden or go warden, or even try warn the reds that they would die if they didn't go to the yellow line, instead the people that go on everyday lived because they knew the rule. That event applies here. If he doesn't learn it he should be removed from staff. Of course, this server's still technically has Xemnas as staff and he's just, I don't wanna talk about it.

30. Valias
    Spaced

*idk why u reported him for admin abuse if ur just **teaching** him.. that's just stupid if ur reporting him for this -.-
    *xemnas is a good mod but sometimes he comes on but rarely come on.. No idea why either but guessing he probably have work or something.

31. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

It's stupid to try make the server better and don't even try defend xemnas. Considering how badly he's defended himself I think removing him just for that is possible. I didn't try remove him because I know it won't happen. The majority of the server except two guys that got favoritism from xemnas wanted him off sometime ago, and now a lot of them don't come on much. Why? Because none of these suggestions in the threads actually happen. Valias, you're definitely not the one to say he's doing a good job, remember that fiasco where bio told me about all the abuse you did? Oh yeah, there is no way he has work, he's like at most 14 right now.

32. J Triggs
    No Mood

J Triggs Senior Jailbreak Admin Staff Member JailBreak Admin Senior Admin

I am in to this late, and I swear I read it all, but is this all over the fact that you didn't get warned?

33. DoctorDingDong
    Pacman

DoctorDingDong Supreme Donger Lord Staff Member JailBreak Admin

People around here really like to get in to the drama over random and little things like this.

34. Valias
    Spaced

agree but not doing this again. i am not in mouthy or unoriginal's side at all i am just here to explain stuff

35. Valias
    Spaced

*yea i am sure... i remember that but i swear i read all the rules that j triggs wrote and i read them more than 2x per month
    *i am not saying he is doing a Fantastic job because i just joined in the server and played the game normally
    * i saw some things and some proof on what he did but i dont have full proof

36. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

No warning is part of it but calling what I said disrespect is a lie. Cobra, IMO, doesn't seem to have any standards for disrespect, my statement for the server being filled with regulated (there were like 5 members of administration when I left) is true. Calling that disrespect is like saying a bad subjective film review is disrespect to the filmmakers. If cobra can't admit to things like this he will do it again and again. I'd love to drop this as I myself am not really mad about, I just don't want to see a bunch of xemnas's going around. One small thing turns into something bigger through time. Oh yeah, while you're here, why is xemnas still a mod?

37. Valias
    Spaced

Ok look and i am not sure if you did this... But havent you tried asking him On why he gagged/muted you? Did he say i am going to warn you 1st before i gag/mute you? ***Yes i have done these stupid stuff but lets not talk about me*** But maybe probally said something or typed but you maybe ***Didn't pay attention????** I have no idea because i didnt see what happend but all i know is he gave me some chat evidence and I saw he gagged you with my own eyes. I am taking a bet that he probally did it on ***Accidental***

38. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

He gave no warning he just told me to stop complaining and go on the threads to change something.

39. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

Unoriginal didn't give me ample time to tell him why he was gagged, when I gagged him, he screenshot it and left immediately.What I do is stop the issue and explain why I gagged, or muted, or slayed them, and I couldn't really do that when they leave and blow it up like this.

40. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Because going on mic and saying that I'm going to report this isn't anything is it? I'm now sure if your heard me since a gag might both mute text and voice, but regardless I stayed till the end of the round to get unmuted. Unfortunately you're lovers will ride this bullshit you just spewed out.

41. MouthyCobra525
    Anime Lover

I never muted you, I gagged you, you said I just screenshot the admin abuse and then left.

42. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

And the round had to end before I could say anything. So tell me, how much time did you have to say why you gagged me? ;)

43. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Oh, in the picture, at the time you gag me, there are 3 guys on red! Wow! Not like you had a decent chunk of time to say someguy don't disrespect the adminstration ( even though I didn't). Quit speaking out of your ass. I'd have no problem if you accepted that you 1. Didn't give a warning 2. Didn't explain yourself once. If you didn't do it then you wouldn't say it later, maybe after 30 minutes when I'm ungagged, but in a game mode like jailbreak that relies on being social I'm not going to wait for that. You could of made this a lot simpler. I'll admit making this a thread may have been too much, but I'm glad I did; I get to see how badly some people let their egos get in the easy of things.

44. UnoriginalName
    Inspired

Instead of easy way

Live Thread addon by sonnb