Completed/Reviewed ADMIN ABUSE ONCE AGAIN, GUARD BANS ME FOR KILLING A PERSON THAT GLITCHED LR

Discussion in 'JailBreak Reports' started by Aegeus Dusk, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

Now i am really f--king pissed. I was guard banned by THE SAME GUY and I actually have some evidence along with a good reason why i shouldn't be guard banned!

Story: So I was playing jailbreak on blu after i got my guard ban removed automatically. The SAME GUY (Sexy Sarcastic Senpai) guard banned me for 45 more minutes and even made up something like "he gets dr even if he glitched lr" before he guard banned me, we were playing mario kart and after the mini game someone freekilled them all leaving only the freeday. Then the freeday glitched lr and even rebelled instantly after lr glitching. I was ordered by warden (captain meliodas) to kill him for lr glitched. THEN I KILLED HIM AND SEXYSARCASTICSENPAI GUARD BANS ME! I am FURIOUS once again and i demand i second thought about having him as mod/admin. This is the second complaint for this admin/mod by me.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. R3CCCRUNCH
    Mellow

R3CCCRUNCH Harem King Former Staff

you know if you read the rules it states that no matter what the last guy gets dr so u know not a wrongful ban

• Like Like x 1
  3. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

I would say that since I messed up I should have been banned from guards instead of Aegeus,But Bengi is way to excessive with the bans and often bans without 100% proof such as that round he guard banned me for using "Jarate" and said I was the only sniper on the team who had it though there was a sniper with the sydney sleeper who admitted to doing that and not me

4. Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★
    Horny

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★ I own a sexy latina girl. Staff Member JailBreak Admin Sr. JailBreak Trainer

Oh good gosh, I didn't think you would actually make an appeal. Well, let's explain to you once more again, Aegeus Dusk.

Whenever all the prisoners have been freekilled or the last remaining valid prisoners have been killed by a game, under no regard does that make Freeday a instant kill if he is the last remaining prisoner alive on that round.

I've told you twice to stop throwing this out of the water and just understand you have denied someone their death request regardless if he's glitched last request for the next round, that's where I deny the illegal last request and the game presumes as it should have. Under no circumstance does it say; the last remaining RED must be killed because he has been told by the warden, that would be considered a invalid order and can just get the warden slain and be told to read the rules. If the warden told you to torch the entire RED team on the designated line, would you do it? Absolutely not, it's an invalid order and it's against the rules to do such a thing in this game mode.

Now with all this disrespect I need you to understand, if I don't agree on a kill that should have been legal, that doesn't make it legal. It's against the rules, and once again, I need you to read the rules to get a clear understanding out of this entire mess. Calling me a dick and a douche by any means does not make the matter more in your favour, I'm just here to make sure the servers are running well and intended as they should, without all this non-sense about a short ban from the BLU team. Now, I understand I make you really upset and mad with all these acts I catch you do, 2 if I'm right, it does not, once again, give you the option to dis-obey the rules, Aegeus Dusk.

Now please, for the love of Arceus, read the rules and learn to not take the warden's order so literal if he say's something incorrect that can't be followed, man please, lmao.

And dear gosh man, respect the staff, please.

@Captain Meliodas

What on Earth are you talking about, team-banning you for "Jarate?" The person who has shot the Sydney Sleeper was a slain and told to never do it again. I've come back from being away from my computer to find out someone is complaining about "mass Jarate" on the group of prisoners at the bottom of the stairs, and I saw you were the only one at the time there with a valid weapon; the Jarate. I would like you to understand that weapon is banned in this game mode and would be more logical to change it to something a tad bit less concerning, please to avoid any other reports in the near future.

Plus, my reports are written to my Steam messenger via copied information from the console and a good word from a regular. If anything, my bans are very subtle and short to keep players and trouble makers happy for their actions and to avoid their actions in the future once they have served it.

I just wish people would read the Idleserver.com Jailbreak rules, before throwing their complaints into the forums and chat, so it would make it easier on the staff and server.

But, above all else, I assume you understand the reasoning behind this "guardban" and I hope you avoid anything like this in the near future, Captain Meliodas & Aegeus Dusk.

Sexy Sarcastic Senpai ★SSS★

5. metr0
    Amused

metr0 Well-Known Member Former Staff

To be honest, the video would've been better if it had audio, extremely good video quality though. Also, you denied death request, last red get's death request no matter what just make sure he doesn't glitch LR.

Also I saw some very interesting quotes in your video:

* "the douche that guard banned me for no valid reason"
    * "BAN HAMMER BY DICK"

- Insulting a very nice administrator isn't going to make you look good neither is helping this "admin abuse" report

"Please remove this admin/mod, he does not have the proper skills/mind to run for mod/admin Captain Meliodas agrees and 2 others"

- The only thing that you've proven in this thread and the video is that you do not understand the rules of Jailbreak and blame others for your mistake.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

you're right, im
    you're right, im not making myself look very good am I? Im just another salty wannabe that cant do shit right. So, im just gonna take a nice long look at the rules either by the command (Tell me the command if you know it) or just like in the forums if any

7. metr0
    Amused

metr0 Well-Known Member Former Staff

You can find the rules in the forums

Live Thread addon by sonnb