2stealth7 JailBreak Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Moderator Applications' started by 2stealth7, Jun 18, 2017.

1. 2stealth7
    Amused

2stealth7 Member

In Game Name (Steam Name): 2stealth7

Have you been around for atleast one month: Yes (Stats for proof)

Provide the link to your jailbreak stats: https://idleserver.com/jailchat/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=57937

Are you older than 16: Yes

What time zone are you in?: Pacific

Do you have mic: Yes I have Mic

Are you willing to go Warden?: Yes

Have you read JailBreak Introduction?: Yes

Have you read over the guidelines?: Yes

How many hours do you have logged on our JailBreak server: 35

Which Server do you play on the most?: JailBreak Server #1

Are you in school?: Yes

Do you have somebody reputable that is vouching for you?: BLINX THE TIME SWEEPER

Other: I want to become moderator because it seems like 50% of the time I'm on, there is not a moderator on. I see plenty of people go on blu without mic, freekill, be disrespectful with racist slurs. I want to become a moderator so I can change that. I love Idle Server #1 so much that I dropped 200 gifts on it just yesterday, My hopes are that I can become a moderator and make sure that the game is fun and there isn't anyone trying to stop that. Thanks- 2stealth7

• Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) Do Not Support for Staff(Down Vote) x 11
    • Potential Potential x 6
    • Support for Staff(Upvote) Support for Staff(Upvote) x 3
  2. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I dont know you

-/+ Potential

3. a pile of eevee
    Zorro

a pile of eevee Well-Known Member

eh, I've seen you on, not that much, though, I honestly don't know where to go. I guess I'll put potential, like valias.

4. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

2stealth7, I have seen you on a few times, but not nearly enough to give you a certain vote yet.

From what I've seen, you have not broken any rules, and I will depend on the other individuals in the community to either back that up, or tell me differently.

For now, I will be rating this a Potential.

Thank you for applying.

5. Kenny Omega
    Festive

Kenny Omega Well-Known Member Former Staff

Honestly surprised people haven't seen you on. Always see you on and you inform people of the rules if they don't know them. Friendly and never really had a problem with any player before.
    Big +Support on this one. You could add me to your list of vouchers as well if you'd like to

6. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

there are a lot of things I don't l

Honestly... there isn't much that makes you stand out...

people have seen you on a few times here and there

I for one know your a respectful guy (well at least while I'm on so prove me wrong if there is evidence against it) and I haven't really seen you break any rules besides a few occasional slip ups here and there... but everyone makes mistakes there isn't anything wrong with that...

overall what I'm trying to hint at is that you need to get known by more people... here are the three key things I've always believed are necessary to get moderator

1. Know the rules and be willing to interpret them at a fair manner without favoritism

2. Be respectful, being Polite isn't necessary meaning don't always say "please" and "thank you" but respectful in a way that you don't hold grudges on applicants,free killers,and players in general... ban only on the set times you have and don't let emotions influence you

3. Be well known... you must be fun to be around and players must see you on and not think "Oh god... it's a moderator we can't have any fun now" but have them think "Yeah, it's 2stealth7 this guy is fun to be around"

you are lacking on the third rule and that's it the only part being that you aren't known

I really think you would be a good moderator but being known is so very important that I don't know how to up vote... so I'm gonna say this... whoever goes to accept/deny this application and reads my post if you don't think being well known is that important then mark me for and up vote... but if you agree with what i'm saying mark it as potential

Honestly, If you just go out and start talking to new people on the servers and expand the servers you play on a little bit more like la,us,and Dallas all of them... I have no doubt in my mind you will get all the support you could

Good luck on the application, I believe if you get more popular you will get moderator...

(I'm sorry if this sounded rambled out or stupid but I am not good at wording anything at all)

7. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Aegeus Dusk Well-Known Member

Ive seen you on only a few times recently, im rating potential for now because I cant quite remember how you were as warden those few times ive seen you on

8. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Well-Known Member

I have only seen this guy once with an admin, but I never saw him again.

I mostly play the whole day if Im free but in those times I never saw you.

And also, dropping 200 gifts isnt much any improvement if you are moderator material. We all love Idleserver than any other, and we all see that there would be a freekiller online every latenight jailbreak. I want to know if you have ANY experience on being a staff on any server/forums that could help your thread.

If so, I will vote moar experience before I can upvote you.

EDIT: Oh wait I would remove that moar experience but I couldnt think of downvoting you either. Ive never even see you teach freekilling players about the rules and Im 100% sure that you dont really care about it. The only thing you do is let it be, without warning of the freekiller. Most of us are looking for a player that is suited being a moderator, always thing about your voucher "Blinx the Time Sweeper" as your model. When he saw players freekilling or dont have a mic, he would usually say to read !rules. I havent saw you report anyone when you "saw" alot of freekillers. And also you are being humble on your application saying that "no one can stop you" well sorry buddy, I can. But I respect that, since you are trying hard to be one. Im going to inspect your behavior for the next few days. If I see a flaw, Ill edit it here.

And also Kenny, he does that when you are online. I am more of a spy than an inspector.

Thanks for applying

-Viktor Kerchoo

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    • much confused doge much confused doge x 1
  9. Falcon
    Wishful

Falcon The Mightiest Bird

I need more experience with you.
    +Potential

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  10. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Ok so i've obvserved you quite alot recently and from what I see you do know pretty much all the rules that are needed. I haven't seen you break any rules yet and I hope I don't see you break any ever. I do like you as a friend and I do like the way you take warden all the time. +Support now that I have witnessed good deeds from you ;)

• Seriously Seriously x 1
  11. Falcon
    Wishful

When I meant I needed more experience with you I didn't mean it like this:
    lol no.jpg
    Joke or not a mod applicant shouldn't be saying this buddy. I know it may sound mean, but I have to downvote. Sorry buddy, you gotta understand how that sounds and how others see you. Especially staff members.
    -Support

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Isnt that a joke? I mean look at Nightly, he teases me alot in ways like that. Especially with that huge text on the screen

• Deal with it Deal with it x 1
  13. Falcon
    Wishful

It's different to joke about regulars compared to joking about staff members. It may be a joke, but it still shouldn't be said.

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
  14. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Happens all the time but no one is serious about it

• Deal with it Deal with it x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Aegeus, your mind is like a 8 yr old kid who is stuck at kindergarten. Insulting staff is different than the OWNERS. Insulting staff itself can lead a gag/mute, and IMPERSONATING staffs (like their names) is also an insult but they are going to get kicked. If its the owner, joke or not, he can take it seriously and bring this mod app down. Use ur brain Aegeus.

And Nightly isnt teasing you with a wall of text, he is just either reminding you of your bullshit or the wrong things you have said. Jesus christ, I can think better than Aegeus :/.

And also Falcon, that evidence made my balance of Moar experience to Downvotes shift. Thanks for pointing it out.

• Seriously Seriously x 2
    • This is amazing This is amazing x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
  16. Valias
    Spaced

Valias The Special Jailbreak Wizard! Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

Aye, @Falcon and @King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) Are right ( minus @King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale) saying to @Aegeus Dusk), that's not good to say that to the staffmembers its wrong and disrespectful ill have to agree and change potential to Minus support

-Support

17. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

I wish you were right about you thinking better. He said it himself thay he teases me with the "Aegeus really likes dogs" text. Im using my brain and people really shouldnt be that serious about something that was a joke. Thats a lot of things coming from a guy who lied about his mom writing all that stuff. So you kinda are a hypocrite, but no matter, keep this thread as toxic-free as possible

18. Falcon
    Wishful

Ok, let's remember this is a mod app. Not a, "Silly Falcon, jokes are for kids," thread. Sure Maiev did say some things, but let's stop it at that before shit goes down on this mod app. If you two got shit to say there's places other than this thread to say it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Nightly
    Insomnious

Nightly zoapthedev Staff Member JailBreak Admin Jailbreak Trainer

I second Falcon, let's stop arguing and get back to the real topic at hand.

To close this case, I do not mean the things I say to Aegeus, as he knows I'm just messing with him, as we all do each other.

Case closed. Back to the application.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. Aegeus Dusk
    Mind-Blowing

Notice how I said lets keep this thread as toxic-free as possible.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  21. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Now back onto the mod app itself, I have noticed 2stealth7 play Gladiator day. Now, he was the warden and he went in to kill as many reds as he can. But when he went in to kill a red, he would use his "Tribalman's shiv" then one hit a player then let the Damage loss per second do the rest. He would do this constantly, getting inside, hit once, leave the cell, head to medic and repeat. When I told this to him, he wouldnt listen to me. Then the next map came by and he wasnt anywhere to be found.

• Informative Informative x 3
  22. Valias
    Spaced

Noticed how @Nightly said "Case closed, Back to the application"? Well your continuing it, Not being mean, just helping you out

Now, We are going to try this again... CASE CLOSED, Return to the application

• Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh Awwwww Yeaaahhhhhh x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  23. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

20170622170058_1.jpg

Look at the top right, he freekilled as warden then said "It's glad day and I wanted to get a head start."

Can't use your weapons on glad day and he did it to cover up his freekill.

-Support

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Falcon
    Wishful

I can vouch on this.

25. 2stealth7
    Amused

2stealth7 Member

Yes, you are correct mango, i originally shot a rocket to kill people leaving medic. However, it was my mistake by covering it up saying that I was getting a head start on glad day as many people thought I had freekilled. If I was trying to freekill and on purpose, the rocket would've been shot in to medic. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Falcon
    Wishful

Lol they didn't leave the cell tho. Why you lyin?

27. Mango Puree
    Asshat

Mango Puree Well-Known Member

You did shoot it in medic though, df you talkin about?

28. 2stealth7
    Amused

2stealth7 Member

I shot it outside of medic, if i shot it inside more people would have died, once again I apologize. I am not perfect.

29. RedTF2
    In-Love

RedTF2 Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Admin

Make a report, don't make micro posts on a moderator application. However, in the screenshot you can clearly see a "soul" from Team Fortress', Scream Fortress 2015. Souls are collected from kills, thus the spot the user dies, a soul will emerge. The soul is inside of medic along with the leg of a scout.

• Informative Informative x 1
  30. Kenny Omega
    Festive

If he really shot a rocket in medic he wouldn't just killed 2 people, 16 people alive he would of atleast killed 4 and you even see the blood from they were killed outside of medic.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  31. 2stealth7
    Amused

2stealth7 Member

Yes, the scout's leg is the same scout that ran out of medic. The two people killed ran outside of medic the rocket killed both of them, no one else. If i was in mango's situation I would be upset too. That a rocket was a couple feet away from killing me. However, a crit rocket that hits you has a lot of damage. Even though they are medic, Mango has full health and was one of the closest players to the rocket. He would have had less health if the rocket had freehit him.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  32. RedTF2
    In-Love

I disagree, the soul and leg inside of medic prove that someone was freekilled during that time. The whole "he would've killed more people" arguement doesn't work either. In ge screenshot, you can see the reds are against the walls, such as how Mango Purée is in the corner. Rockets don't have a gianormous blast radius, and if you look you can see that stealth is using the air strike, which decreases blast radius of rockets. There is also no way to prove that the kills in the feed were the cause of the blood outside of medic.

Edit in reply to stealth. Mango may have full health, but the scout he is stacked with does not.

33. 2stealth7
    Amused

2stealth7 Member

The scout that was "freekilled" was the same scout that ran out of medic.The point of applying for mod when I wrote out the application was to have people enjoy the game and keep it running smoothly as much as possible. There are always mistakes like the cat in the hat incident or this. We have all slipped up somewhere. I apologize for this and anything that has previously happened and I take full responsibility.

• Cheers to you good sir Cheers to you good sir x 2
  34. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

The point for us here talking about it is whyyou are/arent a mod material. But stealth, please look at the chat. I was already writing using Capslock but you wont take notice. Its like your dodging the fact you arent doing a certain activity properly.

And also, if the scout ran out from medic, he shouldve been shot OUTSIDE. While the proof shows that it IS inside, well we cant make much of a decision. Well you only stated the scout, what about the other player? If the other player went out like the scout, and got shot first, well, I cant think about why is the scout INSIDE the medic? While the other one is outside. It doesnt make sense does it?

The soul of the player came from the MEDIC area, which you couldve shot a rocket onto. Plus, why would the others be standing away from the medic's back wall (It is far away from the splash; Is near the door frame) if you didnt shoot the medic area, or is it just me not knowing the Glad day Tactics. Eh.

Admitting to your mistakes is good, but what is done is done. No more turning back. That mistakes are now turned against you. Sorry but thats the truth.

PS: Its so funny that he was talking about the freekill then changed direction on why he made the mod app. Lmao

And stealth, everybody applies for the same reason. You're no different.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  35. 2stealth7
    Amused

2stealth7 Member

I agree with you 100%.

• Like Like x 1
  36. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  37. 2stealth7
    Amused

2stealth7 Member

38. Festive Michael Rosen
    Impotent

Festive Michael Rosen Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Falcon dissected your shooting a rocket into medic and debunked every claim you made. It is very obvious this was attempted mass freekill, actual freekill, and then lying about it to cover yourself up. This report shows that you are unfit to be moderator. That is why I say that

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  39. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Micheal, I don't believe it kills the mod app, it kills the peoples opinions about him.

@2stealth7
    I'm talking in stealth's defense because i see him educate people about rules all the time, and rather he is a common player among the group that joins. But really stealth, the only real reason you will get downvoted is because of the bad choices you make. I actually like how you are handling the assault on here, acting calm and formal, so that appeals to me, but you are already making big blunders, it isn't to late to go the right way.

1. You shouldnt talk trash about the owner (or the staff) even if its a joke, that's disrespectful and people will doubt your faith. (Of course you need to respect everyone equally, but that's a norm)

2. The rules arnt just a list of rules, its a piece of religion that we follow to the tip, so even committing a act against them are very bad.

3. Bacisally, everything should be taken seriously. Being a moderator is a job you do for free, not a new rank.

But Stealth, i'm dissapointed in you, i want to you to right your actions, And i hope everyone guides him to the right path, and dosent force you down the wrong one with hate and grudges.

But at this point, i still have a neutral opinion about you, don't make that into a bad opinion. So make the right choices, we all deserve room for our mistakes.

(Bear in mind, everything written here accept the second to last line is written in a metaphorical passive manner so please take it with a grain of salt.)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  40. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Ever heard of the manner "OH MY GOD AN ADMIN IS HERE AND I HAVE MY MOD APP ONN! I GOTTA ACT GOOD INFRONT OF HIM SO THAT HE CAN GIVE ME SUPPORT!!" ..?

Its what every applicant do, and he is no difference.

So yeah. Defend him or not, he is a freekiller.

• Seriously Seriously x 2
    • Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
    • Crybaby Crybaby x 1
  41. Lance Cocuski Ω
    Feminine

Lance Cocuski Ω Well-Known Member Former Staff

Actually Maiev, i've watched him behave many times without him being aware of my presense. You know how many times i log on with a different username? I'm well aware that people pull that card, but i assume you must think i'm as dull as i act... lol
    You make 'Freekiller' sound like somthing similar to what you would call a witch in old times, everyone freekills at some point, weather it be an accident or not, you gotta treat everyone on the same table or you fall off of it.

I have watched him blunder and behave, its a double edged sword.

42. Falcon
    Wishful

I know we all got opinions, and it's good to speak them, but let's keep in mind this is a mod app. Not saying to stop the opinions, just saying to reason with what the opinions are based on when it comes to the applicant. If it's not important, and doesn't give a view on the applicant let's save it for somewhere else instead of here. There's plenty of places, and an app isn't a great place for it. I mean we don't wanna get the application locked because it got unnecessary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  43. Kenny Omega
    Festive

What are you trying to prove? Make your chances of getting mod higher? Shit on his mod app even more?I don't understand. This is the second time you said this and You aren't adding literallyanything to this application. As players were judging off of OUR own experiences until further stuff comes out. Literally everybody here understands what you're saying and there's no reason to continue. You're coming off as petty and aren't helping.
    As for stealth and the evidence that has come out, if your gonna call him a freekiller off one potential 30-60 min guard ban then hell I guess we're all a bunch of no good freekillers since I can guarantee we have all done it. I still feel stealth would be a good mod on the future if he patches up 1-2 things so I'll leave my +Suport for now.
    I also find it funny how you guys wait to report him until he has a mod app up instead of just reporting as you see it, but that's a different topic for a different day.
    Edit: Since you don't get it I'll make it clear this time; Maiev stop responding to every single post on this mod application, half that post is about responding to me when this thread isn't even about me it's about stealth. Until you have something new to say don't comment on this app

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  44. RedTF2
    In-Love

It's not that they waited for him to make the application, it's that all of it happened after the application was made. I try to look on the brightside of mod apps, but when there is so much shit they have done after they made the application, its a little hard to keep the support up. I do believe stealth would be a good moderator if he were to change the way he acts drastically. His actions after the app was made shows he doesn't really care all that much.

45. Captain Meliodas
    Dr Pepper Addict

Captain Meliodas Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Personally I don't see that a disrespectful

A lot of people make jokes in chat and fuck with each other nightly and I in my eyes are good friends and we do this a lot

The big thing I disagree with is how everyone is acting on the forums...We can't act like we don't constantly shit on the owners and other staff members...I wasn't quite sure based on the report that went out about 2stealth... and I had rated it potential and now I'm saying -support

One thing I always do is check up on people who I rate potential...usually I change my IP,username,profile picture, and go in offline mode.... this way they don't know who it is... so I can monitor if people are only acting good while reputable people are around...and I can vouch that this player is one of those who break rules when he can get away with it

I know it makes me look bad saying that originally I practically supported him and it was my fault for not doing more espionage work to find out...I will commend you because you do a good job when others are around to see that actually care... but you can't ignore when you mess up big time...

A lot of moderators or admins used to break the rules... freekill, mic spam, and generally be toxic... but we put that behind us and spend years making up for it... as a result we learn to help the server instead of laughing during chaos and waiting things out...there are three things I hate
    1.Ignorant people who aren't willing to learn or change their views
    2.people who only act upon emotion
    3. people who change based on people's opinions and people's presences

you fit in to the third category

I regret up voting you in the first place because i have now seen the things you do

as for the rest

like I said we constantly shit on people...I'm not saying it's ok to make fun of staff or owners... (even though in reality I'm just sucking up on the forums) but we constantly make jokes...almost everyone has been messaged about spreading a joke or rumor about wing and/or princess

Overall we turn our backs to disrespect...we as a community only care if a staff member is disrespected because of the punishments being harsher based on bias... however I think that's complete horse shit... disrespect as it stands is disrespect... I've actually heard reputable people and regulars of the community say "it's ok for him to be disrespectful he's a higher rank" that may be how it works in politics but not here... If I call Mango a piece of shit I should have the same punishment as calling Wing a piece of shit... Just because wing is of a much higher rank doesn't meant it's different to disrespect another player...and that idea that people have needs to change

as I said nightly and I as I consider are good friends... we make jokes towards each other and I can't speak for him but I have never got offended by a joke he makes... Benji and I make fun of each other... Red and I.... everyone gives everyone shit... and we should all be prepared for that if you actually want to make friends on the servers... by no way am I saying suck up to be friends or take insults but I'm saying that friendly jokes are ok as long as they aren't meant to be hurtful and as long as neither party gets offended by it...

I know that way of thinking is highly looked down to and I've been wrong in the past... however... (specifically to bengi) my idea of it has changed... and I still punish those who make fun of those who don't care not because it offends them but because it's the rules... on a side note I've kind of made this about me so far but I'm just giving a really long ass explanation as to why I believe this isn't something to fret over

Honestly I don't see what's wrong with doing this on the servers... as long as it's in a playful manor... Going out randomly and saying that someone is a piece of shit is obvious disrespect and they should be gagged or muted for doing it... or spamming calling someone a "6 year old squeaker" and I've learned from the past that it's not ok even if they don't care... however my opinion hasn't changed on what disrespect is and I'll take a punishment to keep my view... I see it as disrespectful to

Bluntly talk negative or harass another player/players without context or good intention

the difference here is simple

"Meliodas don't correct me on grammar you lisp" -Nightly 2k17

I see that as ok... because it was obviously meant as a joke and not meant to offend anyone but to make themselves and others including the person on the receiving end of the joke laugh

"Meliodas fuck you... you sound like you suck dick all the time because of your speech impediment...kill yourself"

Obviously not ok... not because it could hurt someone's feelings (which trust me It doesn't) but because it was meant in a diragatory manner and meant to offend someone

so I do not see a small highlighted box in chat as a way to say "this man shouldn't get moderator"

However the occasional freekill without apology and trying to avoid the consequences by sucking up to others is a reason to say that he should not get moderator

-support

• Like Like x 1
    • This is amazing This is amazing x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  46. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Ahem, let me break that apart. In a non-aggressive manner.

I never said that it make MY chances of getting mod higher.

I'm not taking a shit on his app, Im telling the truth and its really true. I can pinpoint some player that acts the same way.

Second time? When was the last time I said it?

All what I've said is based on experiences.

Helping or not, Im just saying the truth. Would you rather lie and cover up? Or tell the world the truth?

We have all done it, but we have changed for a long time. While he is currently doing it. And I dont base in 1 "evidence", I often seen him disobey the rules. While I tell him off about it, he would just ignore.

Deception is the most powerful move in the world.

Ahem, as soon as he made his mod app, we started to take notice of him and his actions. And the report Falcon made was just mere days AFTER the application was made.

Thats all I got to say.

Thanks for Reading.

• Those are fighting words Those are fighting words x 1
    • I heart you I heart you x 1
  47. SpammKawG
    Educated

SpammKawG Well-Known Member Staff Member JailBreak Mod

Y'all mind not ruining the app, so far i see is cancer

• Seriously Seriously x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  48. RedTF2
    In-Love

I agree but also disagree. Maiev, you've stated your reasons, there is no reason to repeat them/argue with any one else. Spamm, other mod apps are ruined by th applicants actions, such as this one. Adding that comment does not help.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  49. ッ Lich King
    Happy

ッ Lich King Member

i beleive you'll be an excelent mod. I have seen you in action you do extremely well and you are a good pick for becoming mod.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  50. ッ Lich King
    Happy

ッ Lich King Member

I agree with ageus and falcon

51. King Cunt (Maiev iZtrale)
    Arthritic

Im just thinking that maybe Stealth told his friend to upvote him.

Maybe im just dreaming ;|.

• Dickbutt Dickbutt x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  52. ッ Lich King
    Happy

ッ Lich King Member

King Cunt you just need to stop shitting on stealth because you are salty not unless i am just delusional if so ignore me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  53. Valias
    Spaced

Dude, is there Evidence that he is doing that? If not, keep it to yourself please.

And for you, seriously? Disrespect? Why you saying that? That's just wrong in my opinion

If you two don't like each other, ignore each other, we dont want to start drama in this application

54. ッ Lich King
    Happy

ッ Lich King Member

ok i should stop and i was salty because of something else

• Informative Informative x 3
  55. RedTF2
    In-Love

Denied to lack of support and bumping. Feel free to reapply again.

Live Thread addon by sonnb